The following was originally posted on October 2, 2014 by Pastor Wolfmueller.
(11 verses, 1:14 to read)
What I am about to READ
- This Psalm is a beautiful meditation on the voice of the LORD, and all the things that the Lord’s voice accomplishes.
- The Psalm begins with a charge to the princes to give the Lord His due glory.
- The body of the Psalm (3-9) lists seven things that the Lord’s voice does.
- The conclusion is praise and promise, especially the wonderful promise that the Lord uses the strength of His voice to bless us.
- Consider the promise of 29:11 in the context of the Psalm, especially with the seven words that the Lord accomplishes through His voice.
Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Post below, or join the conversation in our Facebook group.
-Pastor Bryan Wolfmueller